The Public Trustee is committed to excellence when providing services to our customers.
Our staff strive to meet the needs of our customers and work with the following principles:
Timely and responsive communication
- We get information to you quickly
- We answer your queries quickly
- We give you the information you need, when you need it and the way you need it
- Our information is accurate on our website and brochures.
- We listen
- We are always polite, positive and respectful
- Our facilities are welcoming.
Cases managed well
- Our information is accurate and we manage our records in accordance with governmental records management practices
- We partner with you to manage your affairs or estate and meet your needs
- We prepare individual case plans
- We ensure that all personal information is recorded accurately and kept secured
- We provide seamless services across our organisation.
Keen to help
- We strive to work with you to help solve problems
- We find the person who can help you as quickly as possible
- We communicate regularly on what we can or can’t do for you.
We started surveying our customers in 2011 to gather feedback on how we work.
We use a variety of methods to collect information from our customers during the year and use this feedback to improve our services.